- Website https://apostil-il.com/ (the “Website”) operated by Mashad Adv.
- What is stated in these regulations in the masculine language is for convenience only and the regulations treat both sexes equally.
- Purchase through the Website is subject to the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- The actual purchase of the product on the website will constitute a statement on the part of the customer that he has read the provisions of these regulations, understood them and agreed to them. The Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between you and the Company.
- The site allows customers to convenient, easy and safe purchase of the product via the Internet.
- The product can be purchased on the website at any time until stocks last.
- The purchase on the website is by credit card and bit only and the transaction will be made after its approval by the credit company.
- The price of the product on the website includes the VAT
- The company reserves the right to stop marketing and selling the product at any time and to deny the right to purchase on a sales site at its discretion.
Returns and cancellations
- The transaction can be canceled by e-mail to the company’s customer service within two hours of purchase. The cancellation of the transaction will be valid only after an e-mail from the company confirming the request to cancel the transaction.
- In case of cancellation of the transaction, the company will refund the customer his money.
- If the transaction is canceled after the courier has already left the customer, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the product, in addition to the cancellation fee.
The cancellation policy detailed above will only apply in relation to products purchased on the site.
Delivery and transportation of the product
- The company will take care of delivering the product to the customer to the address typed by him when making the purchase on a sales site, within 7 business days.
- The company will not be responsible for any delay and / or delay in delivery and / or non-delivery, caused as a result of force majeure and / or events beyond its control.
- The product will be delivered to the address provided by the customer at the time of purchase, and the customer can not pick up the product unless he has chosen self-collection during the purchase process.
The price of the product does not include the shipping cost.
The service is provided to customers over the age of 18 only.
- For any questions or inquiries regarding the product, you can contact the company’s service representatives at [email protected]
Information security and privacy
- Rachel Rachel Shachar Law Firm and Notary, as well as other sister companies and subsidiaries operating on behalf of Rachel Rachel Shachar Law Office and Notary in accordance with the same standards, may use the information on the form to bring you the requested information and services. This personal information will not be disclosed and will not be used further for marketing purposes without permission.
- The company takes acceptable precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. In cases beyond the control of the company and / or arising from force majeure, the company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to the customer, if this information is lost and / or used unauthorized.
- The company undertakes not to make use of the information provided to it by the buyers but to enable the purchase on the sales site and in accordance with all laws.
- The “Send” button has the consent of the law firm and notary Rachel Rachel Shachar or anyone on its behalf to use this personal information in order to provide you with information about the products and additional information via email or other, about services and resources related to the company’s products: “” And notary Rachel Rachel Shachar. In addition, this personal information may be used for market research purposes. If you wish to remove your personal details from the company’s mailing list at any time, send an email to: [email protected] By clicking the “Submit” button, I confirm by signing the form and its terms.
- All intellectual property rights in this sales site are the exclusive property of the Company Law Office and Notary Rachel Rachel Shachar.
- No information from the site and / or this sales site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published or used in any other way, unless prior written consent has been given by the company.
Law and Jurisdiction
- The interpretation and enforcement of these By-Laws and / or any action or dispute arising therefrom shall be made in accordance with Israeli law only and the competent court in the Tel Aviv-Yafo District – shall have sole jurisdiction.